Wednesday 14 March 2012

Cartoon Katy!




We at GG Towers are huuuuuge Katy Perry fans and we also love getting to create our own cool worlds in the Sims games on our computers. When it was announced that Katy was going to be given her very own Sims character and that we would be able to get to play as her in the new Sims 3 Showtime game, we couldn't wait! We're never going to get to dance about on stage with gingerbread men and giant lollipops so this is definitely the next best thing, obvs. Ms. Perry was rather excited too and spilled, "It's cool to see the Sims' stage performances in The Sims 3 Showtime decked out just like my California Dreams tour - even my cotton candy video screens are in there! I always like to think of myself as a cartoon, and now I'm a Sim!'


The Sims 3 Showtime is out now to buy, so we'll see you (and Katy!) on the Sims stage soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment